Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

1st Week of My Journey

 Its been 1 week since I started my journey in quitting smoking.  I found it not so hard because I really want to quit.  I am determined to stop from smoking so its not that hard for me anymore.  I now consumed 9-10 cigarettes a day.  I hope that I can be able to achieve my goal in time.  You can be able to do it too.  Just focus and be determined so that in due time, we can be able to manage and totally stop from doing this senseless thing.  

It came across my mind the other day that 2 months is far too long.  So I planned to change my plan.  Instead of 2 months,  I might push myself to do it in 1 month or maybe month and half
. 
So stay connected with me and I will give you all the updates on how I was doing with my plan.  You can leave a message or ask me so that I can help you too.

Stay Tuned for the next week of my journey.

Thanks for Following.

No comments:

Post a Comment