I started smoking cigarette when I was 16 years old. At first I thought it would be cool to smoke so I joined the millions of people around the planet who are smoking. Its now five years since I first started smoking and now its just so hard quitting. I know that smoking can cause a lot of diseases such as cancer and other related diseases cause by smoking. I want to quit from this habit because I want to take back my life and start a new and healthy lifestyle.
This is my 60-days stop smoking scheme.
I usually smoke 1 pack of cigarette each day=20 sticks
The first 30-days
17 hours=chances that I have to smoke each day
/ 10 sticks= I want to minimize from smoking 20 to just 10 sticks
_____________________________________________________
1.7 hours/stick=time gap before I light up another cigarette again. 1.7 hours or more
The next 30-days
17 hours=chances that I have to smoke each day
5 stick-=I want to minimize from smoking 10 to just 5 and to smoking free
___________________________________________________
3.4hours/stick=time gap before I light up another cigarette again
This is my plan and actually I have started it and I hope this will work. For the ones who want to stop smoking this is the right time to stop before its going to be too late.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Smoking is one of the powerful addictions, which can lead to death. Small percentage of reduction in smoking is beneficial for the health. Even with the well-known heart, blood pressure, and cancer risks can be avoid by quitting smoking as early as possible. Many smokers try to quit smoking but they are so much addicted to it they fails to quit smoking. Nicotine badly affects the human body. Only the single puff of one cigarette containing nicotine poorly affects the central nervous system, brain and other parts of the body. You feel relaxation after the one cigarette but nicotine stimulates your system. Many people believe that smoking helps in fighting with stress but actually is the main reason of the stress.
ReplyDeletebuy cheap viagra online